What Personal Information About Customers Does InQuestra Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our services, and communicating with you.
Does InQuestra Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries InQuestra, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of InQuestra customers
- Protection of InQuestra and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of InQuestra, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Website Postings: InQuestra may post comments, reviews, quotations or testimonials on its website and other promotional material. These will not be personally identifiable unless express permission has been granted. These posting reflect comments made about the products or courses taken either directly through InQuestra or from the original content provider.
- InQuestra does not sell products for purchase by children.
Information from Other Sources
- Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.