Each web-based product has a term for access and right to use. The standard duration for the license term is two years of access and use.
By participating in our services you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and your consent to be bound by it. Our terms for participation in our services are as follows:
1. You acknowledge that the copyright in the whole and any part of each Course is owned, as between you and us, by us and is protected by copyright laws, national and international, and all other applicable laws. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, translated, downloaded, displayed, posted, communicated to the public by telecommunication or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of InQuestra, Inc.
2. Our services are available only for lawful purposes. Applicable state, provincial or federal laws and regulations may limit our services.
3. It is at our sole discretion to cancel any transaction or account that we have reason to believe may violate any law. Each user agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses resulting from any use or attempted use of our services in violation of this Agreement.
4. Some payments are processed by Moneris Solutions. You agree to abide by Moneris’ own Terms of Service: http://www.moneris.com . All sales are final.
5. You agree that your use of our services is at your sole risk. Our services are provided on a strictly “as is” basis. We do not provide any warranties.
6. We may suspend or terminate your use of our services at any time, without notice for any reason, at our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time without notice.
8. Use of the Software on CD-ROM: You may install the software on a hard disk or other storage device for personal use only. Each CBT CD-ROM comes with a single user license. Under no circumstances should the contents of the CBT CD-ROM be placed on a file server for the purposes of distributing or allowing access to the material over a network.
You may not rent, lease, sublicense, timeshare, lend or transfer the rights under this license.
9. Use of the Related Materials: You may use the related materials that were shipped to you with the software. You may not make copies of the related materials, or share them with other people.
10. Copyright and Trademark Rights: This CBT CD-ROM and WBT content is owned by InQuestra, Inc. and its structure, organization, content and code are valuable trade secrets of InQuestra, Inc. United States copyright law and international treaty provisions protect this CBT CD-ROM and WBT content. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the CBT CD-ROM or WBT.
11. Restrictions: You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the source code of the CBT CD-ROM or WBT. The WBT and CBT CD-ROM is licensed and distributed by InQuestra, Inc. for single user utilization of its contents only.
12. Limitation of Liability/Warranty: InQuestra, Inc. makes no express or implied warranty of any kind for the products with regard to performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Furthermore, InQuestra, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or inaccuracy of data of any kind, of for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting therefrom, including, but not restricted to loss of revenues and loss of profits.
13. Governing Law and General Provisions: The laws of the State of Delaware, USA, will cover this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement shall automatically terminated upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of InQuestra, Inc.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING TERMS IS IMPLIED UPON PURCHASING AND USING THE CBT CD-ROM OR WBT SERVICE.